Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tony makes up ridiculous names for me and, as usual, it spirals out of control. I'm sensing a theme here.

Here are some examples of names Tony calls me:

Darlin' (this is my favorite)

Ma'am (as in, "Yes'm?" It's a Southern thing, I guess.)

Sugar Muffin (Or any food preceeded by the word sugar)

Bowl of Cereal (Yes, he called me this)

Honeybaked Ham (And I reply, "Are you calling me fat?" Then he quickly switches to sugar-something)

The other day he sent me an email and at the end it said,

And this is a quote,

"Thanks baby doll sweetie muffin cake sugar honey bacon chocolate donut TV pizzalicious video-game christmas thanksgiving boo!"

3 comments:

  1. When L. takes out his contacts and puts on his glasses at night, I call him "Owl." I mean, not just once. Like, as long as he wears the glasses, that is what I refer to him as. Tony and I would make the most annoying couple ever. Good thing you and L. are normal for counter-balance purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cute :) I am totally telling Tony that you called me normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just started reading all of these, and laughing hysterically in the computer lab library at school... I say Sugar pie, muffin etc too! Southern for sure. Got it from my Granny.
    Miss you Maureenie!

    ReplyDelete