Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tony asks me to marry him, and I say yes!

Usually I use this blog space to make fun of Tony, and to tease him about the silly, ridiculous things that he, well, says and does.
But not today!
Today I have very exciting news!

Tony & I are engaged!

On Christmas day, Tony got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I don't really remember what he said, but I'm pretty sure I managed to mutter the word "yes". If I didn't, then the answer is yes my darling. But you already knew that, since I have your beautiful ring on my finger already.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Congrats, even though I already told you that. Looking forward to hearing more about the details, plans, etc. I used the "finally I get a new brother" joke when Erin and Owen got married, so I guess I need to think of a new one this time. I guess I can just make fun of Texas until then.

    ReplyDelete