Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tony is still as ridiculous as ever now that we are engaged, do not let the lack of recent posts make you think otherwise.

Tony's best friend is getting married in a few months, and they are planning his bachelor party in, where else, Las Vegas.

Last night Tony said to me:

Tony: "OH! I forgot to tell you something really important!"

Me: Oh, what?

Tony: I have decided that I am not going to shave my beard until after Jeff's bachelor party.

Me: Huh. Ok.

Tony: Don't you want to know why?


Me: Not really.

Tony: So I can look like Zach Galifianakis from the Hangover!

Me: (nothing)

Tony: What do you think of that idea?

Me: Ok. Cool.

Tony: Don't you think that's awesome?

Me: I don't really have an opinion on it.

Tony: It's going to be so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment