Monday, November 9, 2009

Tony turns a simple conversation into a ridiculous one that ends up with him leaving me because i'm an overcaffeinated druggie.

This is the exact dialogue from a chat session I just had with Tony, a mere moment ago:

me: i have a lot of projects to do! i have to make the stuffed animals for the kids and the aprons for you guys and then presents for my friends whose weddings i didnt buy for which i might do [deleted in case they are reading this] and then artwork for three people's walls!

Tony: shit
that's a lot of stuff
hmm

me: yeah i know!

Tony: all tonight?

me: no!
thats like weeks worth of work!

Tony: whew
good
i was afraid you would have to stay up all night
then you would need caffeine pills

me: hahaha that would take forever, theres no way i can do it tonight

Tony: and you would get really crazy

me: plus why would i need it done tonight?

Tony: and then you'd become addicted to them
and i'd try and take you to rehab but it wouldn't stick
and eventually i would have to decide whether to stay with you or leave you in a drugged up state
what a sad story

me: yes, tragic

Tony: good thing that won't happen

me: good thing

1 comment:

  1. "I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'M SO, SO, SO SCARED!"

    Glad to hear Maureen wont be turning into Jessie Spano.

    ReplyDelete