Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tony obviously knows nothing about diseases, like the time he went to Canada and came back saying that he had Calaria, the Canadian version of malaria

(Walking, in the rain.)

Tony: I hope I don't catch Pneumonia. Or Swine Flu.
Me: How would you catch swine flu from the rain?
Tony: Do you know the expression when pigs fly?
Me: Yes....
Tony: Well pigs don't fly. They fall from the sky. In the form of raindrops.
Me: Interesting. Pigs are pretty large though, and these raindrops don't seem to resemble pigs at all.
Tony: Well, they are just parts of pigs.
Me: So... like bacon?
Tony: (huge grin) I WISH! I am just waiting for the day when bacon falls from the sky. That will be the best day ever. Everyone in the world's dreams will come true (well, just dream. It's just one thing. And maybe just my dream, I might be the only one who dreams for that) and we'll all join hands and be happy and partake in a delicious breakfast! Except Muslims.
Me: And vegetarians.
Tony: And PETA. But everyone else. It will be so glorious....

No comments:

Post a Comment