Friday, October 2, 2009

Tony watches too much Curb Your Enthusiasm and becomes like Larry David. In fact, he doesn't curb his enthusiasm.

[Me, calling Tony.]

Ring... ring.

Tony: Do you think a stutter is a good enough reason to get a handicapped parking spot?
Me: Excuse me?
Tony: Do you think a stutter is a good enough reason to get a handicapped parking spot?
Me: Yeah, that's what I thought you said.
Tony: So do you?
Me: No.
Tony: Yeah. Me neither.
Me: Dare I ask... why?
Tony: It's on Curb Your Enthusiasm. This guy takes a handicapped parking spot because he has a stutter and Larry David thinks it's stupid. This show is funny. It's preeety good. Preeeety Preeeety Preety good.
Me: Please stop.
Tony: Eh? Stop what, what'd I do? Eh? I'm just a-talkin.
Me: I'm breaking up with you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment