Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tony has entirely too much fun with photos on my computer so I use it against him because I'm funnier than him

Recently I photographed a wedding, and afterwards I was showing Tony the photos on my computer. There were two that came up in a row that he thought were funny and he said,

"Oh, go back to that one. Okay, now go forward. Okay, back. Okay, forward."
So it basically looked like this:



It was pretty funny, we laughed.


Then today I photographed a little girl and Tony was just now looking over my shoulder at the photos and again, he found two that he thought were funny.

So he said,
"Oh, go back to that one. Okay, now go forward. Okay, back. Okay, forward."

Except this time he added:
"Stop going forward and back! Wait! Wait on that one! I have to ask her a question!"

So I stopped on the first picture and he said,
"Do you think Maureen is pretty?"
And then he made the photos do this:




Then he said,
"Do you think I'm hilarious?"
So I made the photos do this:


So who's the hilarious one now?

No comments:

Post a Comment